LEATHER, CONSISTENTLY EXPANDING INDUSTRY
There are about 336 industrial units operating in the sector and the exports are estimated at 4 billion dirhams (~ 408 million US dollars).
KEY CUSTOMER MARKETS
LEATHER INDUSTRY, FROM CRAFTSMANSHIP TO INNOVATION
- Parts of footwear,
- Tanned leather and hides,
- Bags, trunks and various leather articles for consumption and industrial equipment.
Leather goods and clothes
Tannery & Tawery
PLATFORM FOR REFINED DEVELOPMENT
PI Casa City Shoes (Ahl Loghlam)
- Commercial and free trade agreements with more than 100
- Only African country having a free trade agreement with the United States
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers, and a rail network of 2200 kilometers with the 1st High Speed Train in Africa..
to Tanger Med
in the EU, NAFTA and the AfCFTA
MAIN EXPORT PLAYERS
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services