8th EUROPEAN UNION SUPPLIER OF TEXTILES AND CLOTHING
This vision is consolidated by a good commercial performance that benefits the country with an export turnover of 36.9 billion Dirhams (~$3.8 billion) and an added value of 7%.
KEY CUSTOMER MARKETS
TEXTILE AND CLOTHING, WELL-WOVEN SECTORS
- Clothes, clothing accessories, and hosiery,
- Assortments, second hand clothing, rags, and other woven textile articles.
Industrial distributers of national brands
PRODUCTION CAPACITY TO BOOST EXPORTS
- Commercial and free trade agreements with more than 100
- Only African country having a free trade agreement with the United States
- A corridor dedicated to textile and clothing stakeholders
- Customs clearance in less than one hour, and the possibility to reduce delivery time by two weeks for exports bound for Europe
- An increase of the number of turnarounds of ships operating in "Tanger Med" port(6 to 8 connections per day), Support programs for exporters
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwid.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers, and a rail network of 2200 kilometers with the 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
- Free zones and dedicated offshore platforms
- Customs and administrative facilitations
- Support programs for exporters
to Tanger Med
in the EU, NAFTA and the AfCFTA
MAIN EXPORT PLAYERS
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services